Resuming flights to Russia
We would like to draw the attention of foreign citizens who are planning to fly to Russia on the following.
- Only those passengers, including transit ones, who have the right to enter the Russian Federation in view of the restrictions currently in place because of the pandemic COVID-19, will be allowed to board the plane. Please, check this information at the Russian Embassy/Consulate in the respective country of your residence before buying the ticket and coming to airports of the United Kingdom, Turkey and Tanzania.
- Boarding the plane is permitted for British, Turkish and Tanzanian citizens and foreign citizens with a residence permit or other document, confirming their permanent residence in the United Kingdom, Turkey and Tanzania.
- Every passenger has to show a printed medical document (in English or Russian), confirming a negative PCR test for COVID-19, at the check-in and then at the border of the Russian Federation. Passengers without the printed medical document will be refused to board.
- If the medical document is in another language, it should be translated into Russian and certified by the respective Russian Consulate (please, consult such Consulate in advance).
- All passengers on board should fill in a special questionnaire.
- 14 days of self-isolation upon arrival to Russia is not applicable any more thanks to the above mentioned medical document. Nevertheless, those foreign citizens, arriving to Russia with a visa for permanent work, still have to self-isolate for 14 days.
- In case you feel any health disturbance during 14 days upon arrival to Russia, you have to call immediately for medical assistance without going to a medical institution.
Please note that not complying with these conditions is at your own risk and responsibility.